Previous 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1772&sid=fc9282b439fb7deb100f3556b94e7052&start=120
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Thanks for reporting this, it will be fixed in the next few days. Our apologies.
Site Admin
Site Admin

talonos wrote:
i know the site is being updated at the moment for patch 5.0.4 are these updates going to be reflected in the api system aswell ?

guardian druids are currently classed as "hybrid"

IE talentspec 1 is guardian

and also the talents are not updated for the new system either.

IE

Code: Select all
talents="1-1-1"

this could reflect the new blizzard system like it does from their API if need be.

Fixed, talents are now represented like:
<talentSpec talents="3-2-1-1-3-0" specId="31" specName="Guardian" score="5689" date="2012-09-13 04:22:14" suggest="Dragon Soul;Dragon Soul Heroic"/>

0 means that no talents are selected in that specific row
FYI, I went to upgrade my .NET library, but am finding the XML services are 500ing. Temporary due to Mists launch?
Site Admin
Site Admin
It should be ok now, thanks for your patience :)
just noticed now that i've updated my guild roster that uses your API that the suggest=""; filed is displaying the full tooltip info in it where as it used to be just a simple txt format. i use your coding to make my own simple tooltips and now its breaking totaly due to the change. is there any chance to get it reverted to the way it used to be.

suggest="heroics; 'Mogu\'Shan Vaults; Heart of Fear;Terrace of Endless Spring";

is so much easier and less traffic load for yourselves aswell.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for pointing this out, it's fixed.
Possible suggestions are:
Heroics,MV,HoF,TES,Heroic:MV,Heroic:HoF,Heroic:TES

Alex wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out, it's fixed.
Possible suggestions are:
Heroics,MV,HoF,TES,Heroic:MV,Heroic:HoF,Heroic:TES

ahh nice. a little regex will make that come up very niuve. thanks :)
I see you have updated the roster AND the character pages to now show Siege of Orgrimmar so i thought I'd update my script to use this new info from the API system. only problem is that the API system hasn't been updated to included the new raid instance information.

<character name="Selur" raceId="8" genderId="0" classId="5" level="90" talents="1-1-3-1-3-2" specId="15" specName="Shadow" guildRank="3" score="8098" date="2013-08-29 00:42:23" suggest="ToT,Heroic:ToT"/>

should respond with

<character name="Selur" raceId="8" genderId="0" classId="5" level="90" talents="1-1-3-1-3-2" specId="15" specName="Shadow" guildRank="3" score="8098" date="2013-08-29 00:42:23" suggest="SoO,Heroic:SoO"/>

its just the suggest part of the response that needs updating. I've just checked and the character response is fine so its just the guild response that is incorrect. Thanks once again for the API system that has been brilliant.

URL i tested with:
Guild: Behemoth Stormrage EU
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Fixed, thanks :)

Milagros wrote:
Fixed, thanks :)

thanks for the insanely fast response. it works perfect now :grin:
Previous 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1772&sid=fc9282b439fb7deb100f3556b94e7052&start=120
Jump to :