view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi, I changed the guild name last mpnth and i can´t see the new name in the guild progress. Can you update please? Guild name is Pride Of Aspects.
Thank You so much ;)
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everything works properly for your guild at wow-heroes. Your guild is at 71st spot at the Progression tab (as you can see on the screen shot).
Attachments
Pride Of The Aspects.JPG
I think that progress is wrong. Can you see please? Thank you so much
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress at wow-heroes is the same as on Blizzard armory , as you can see on the screenshot.
Attachments
Pride of The Aspects - armory info.JPG
Pride of The Aspects - armory info.JPG (107.86 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Ok for example i see the guild Elves histories. Number 40 in the server guild progress. Progress total 106/203. Total progress in dungeons & raids 47/116.
I see the total of pride of the aspects. Progress total 114/203. Total progress inf dungeons & raids 73/116.
I can´t understand the difference in the server guild progress. They´re 40 and we are 71 with more progress. I think weamust stay in same place or up on the top for the advance of the guild.

Thank you for your answer :)
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wow -heroes always ranks guilds/players for the current expansion. Problem here is that "Elves histories" and your guild have the same guild progression for Cataclysm. Wow-heroes ranking works with a math = kill the boss sooner ,more points per kill you get.
Attachments
Elves Histories.JPG
Elves Histories.JPG (106.02 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Jump to :