view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello.

My DK Mawquin in Aman'thull, US Server is listed as lower than another DK, Drgnknight, on the same server. Armoury has me at a slightly higher Ilevel, and Compare feature has my boots and trinket higher and his ring higher. Why does Wow-heroes rate me lower?

Mawquin
view posts by this user Offline

Mawquin wrote:
Hello.

My DK Mawquin in Aman'thull, US Server is listed as lower than another DK, Drgnknight, on the same server. Armoury has me at a slightly higher Ilevel, and Compare feature has my boots and trinket higher and his ring higher. Why does Wow-heroes rate me lower?

Mawquin

Well I got sick of waiting for a response, so started looking deeper myself. It appears my gems were the cause......

It would be really nice if on the results page it actually showed you what each component of your total actually was. Ie

Items....................xxxx
Enchants.............xxxx
Gems...................xxxx
TOTAL SCORE...xxxx

At least then we would know where we had dropped the ball. And it may even stop basic questions like mine. Given that before I posted the original question I did look to see what went into the final score. But was unable to easily find the info.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Really sorry about late reply, somehow this post was skipped. You got a point there, it would be nice to have gem score visible just like enchant score, so we'll probably make it visible in the next update.

Once again, apologies for this delay
Jump to :