view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Realm: Gilneas
Character: Airohpue

This is the second post on this forum and my character has not been updated and my character score is super low even with all my epics. Does writing here even do anything? Can someone please update

I think theres a problem because of the new patch that came out, but I would think that it has been enough time to update your systems. Please, change.

Robert
robertrbsmith@yahoo.com
Site Admin
Site Admin
ok first of all u are not the only one with this problem so :

Alex wrote:
My character isn't updated for days, what's happening?
First thing you should do is to make sure you've checked the "live" button on Character tab and search again. If you are still seeing "old" gear, there could only be 2 reasons for that:
- Armory has put a temporary ban for wow-heroes for 12 hours, because of too many requests. There's not much we could do about this at the moment, but we are working on a way to avoid this.
- Armory itself isn't updated for your character.

and 2nd if u really used button "live" u would see that your char is updated :

US armory wrote:
Airohpue
Lords Of Dishonor
Level 70 Blood Elf Paladin
Last Updated: November 4, 2008

with a same info at wow-heroes
Um yea I used the live button and and then search and still did not update. Im not an idiot. Your website was not updating for some. If I didn't post on your wall again I do not think if would have gotten changed or the bug would not have been fixed.

But thank you for finally fixing that error. I appreciate it and you have a great website.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Really im not able to do any miracle ,i just use info that u left us and use "live" button to check armory and see if everything is the same on both places .
And again :

Alex wrote:
My character isn't updated for days, what's happening?
First thing you should do is to make sure you've checked the "live" button on Character tab and search again. If you are still seeing "old" gear, there could only be 2 reasons for that:
- Armory has put a temporary ban for wow-heroes for 12 hours, because of too many requests. There's not much we could do about this at the moment, but we are working on a way to avoid this.
- Armory itself isn't updated for your character.
Jump to :