•  Topic Reforging
  •   |  Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:36 am 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  Reforging  » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:43 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey all,

I have to start by saying that this site is a fantastic utility, and does a great job of helping me track how I can improve my character and his gear and the like.

My one question--and this may have been covered somewhere else (my searching hasn't been as extensive as it probably could be)--is this: what about reforging?

I don't know anything about Blizzard's API or if reforging information is even available, but I know that gear reforging can make a huge difference in how squishy a tank is, or how much DPS your Warlock can put out.

And while I recognize that a lot of the information about stats tends to be vague, perhaps things like a hit cap check for DPS (expertise for melee), spell hit cap for mut rogues and casters, or other similar things. Because it's so circumstantial, I might not suggest putting weight to it (that's on you guys to decide--e.g. healer priests don't necessarily need hit or even spell hit), but having the information there would be handy.

Thanks! ^^
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Thanks for suggestion and kind words, we're implementing some of that stuff in next wow-heroes update :)
Jump to :