1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3468&sid=a36532bc43b626b37c2575515e94c32d&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
my warr ortonath @cairn is saying its best gear is proc but thats not true my fury is way higher i logged out in furry wit hthe right gear but its not updating its showing me in furry gear and says im in fury spec but showing wow heros my proc is best gear witch is wrong pls help
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everything works properly at wow-heroes with "live" update on character page. Your character have properly marked fury spec as the best one , as you can see on the screenshot.
Attachments
ortonath.JPG
ortonath.JPG (94.96 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
thank u for checking i waited like 2 hours and it was not right now it is thank you
Hey Im have somewhat the same problem I got a better item and it still says that i don't have it even when the star is beside my main spec what should i do to fix this
Site Admin
Site Admin
Blackiechann only problem with your character was that you didn't used "live" button at wow-heroes character page. Info for your character was old (cache was from 11-03-2012), however everything works properly with "live" report as you can see on the screenshots.
Attachments
Blackiechann cache.JPG
Blackiechann cache.JPG (64.8 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
Blackiechann live.JPG
Blackiechann live.JPG (95.38 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
So I've been reading this, and I've found a bug of sorts.

I keep a close eye on people on my team that I lead, and one person, Aslen, from Vek'Nilash, she logs out in her right spec with all of her gear on every night. I type in her name and click "live report" yet it hasn't given me a updated report on her gear, I know it's increased because she just got the Maw on Deathwing. Mind looking into this? Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hornreaper - person that you checked logged off in feral spec with resto gear. Info is the same at wow-heroes as on Blizzard armory (as you can see on the screenshots). Her score isn't increased for the same reason, enchants and gems in feral spec with resto gear are scored as 0.
Attachments
Aslen armory.JPG
Aslen armory.JPG (141.08 KiB) Viewed 3926 times
Aslen wow-heroes.JPG
Aslen wow-heroes.JPG (93.87 KiB) Viewed 3926 times

Milagros wrote:
Hornreaper - person that you checked logged off in feral spec with resto gear. Info is the same at wow-heroes as on Blizzard armory (as you can see on the screenshots). Her score isn't increased for the same reason, enchants and gems in feral spec with resto gear are scored as 0.

After about 10 refreshes after she logged out in the right spec/gear, it worked.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hornreaper wrote:
After about 10 refreshes after she logged out in the right spec/gear, it worked.

Blizzard armory have to update the info for the toon you want to check at wow-heroes, if info is old at Blizzard armory unfortunately we can not help you.

Milagros wrote:

Hornreaper wrote:

Blizzard armory have to update the info for the toon you want to check at wow-heroes, if info is old at Blizzard armory unfortunately we can not help you.

Well my toon is logged out in Blood Spec, wearing my new rings....WoW Armory reflect this, but after 20 minutes of trying with the "live" update checked, it still shows me in Frost spec, and when Blood is selected, with my old 378 rings.... I have even tried another browser. Something is not quite right here!
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3468&sid=a36532bc43b626b37c2575515e94c32d&start=10
Jump to :