view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Our Guild ' Destroyer of Hope' has been removed from the progression chart, why? We are on Aerie Peak US Realm.. We were in 4th place on the Horde Side. Than 2 days ago we just disappeared off the list! I'd like to know how this happened and when we can expect to be put back on the list. Thanks Kladds
Site Admin
Site Admin
As far as i can see everything works properly for your guild, its shown on the Progress tab as 4th on the horde side and 43rd overall (as you can see on the screenshot).
Attachments
Destroyer of Hope.JPG
Destroyer of Hope.JPG (83.37 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
My guild "Kleenex Not Included" on Nesingwary Server is also no longer listed in a similar scenario as listed above. We were there top 10-15 in progression, but now no where to be seen. Any ideas? Thanks!
Site Admin Milagros, thank you for looking into this for me, but as I said it we went missing off the charts for serveral days. Is this a site problem, or are others allowed to remove? Just very curious why we disappeared??? I'm glad we are back up there, thanks again. Kladds
Site Admin
Site Admin
@ lechler : everything works properly for your guild too (as you can see on the screenshot).

@ kladds & lechler :

Can you guys please tell us if you have done something specific on the wow-heroes site before your guilds disappeared ? Only wow-heroes team is allowed to remove guilds from the list ,but we tend to investigate all the suspicious guilds before removing.

Attachments
Kleenex Not Included.JPG
Kleenex Not Included.JPG (75.15 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
our guild Flapping over my jances moonrunner realm, is not on the guild progression chart
Site Admin
Site Admin
@DrystanMoonrunner
Fixed
It seems my guild has gone through the same disappearing act.

The knights of good was on the list until today it seemed as the fourth horde guild.

Thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
@ shepherd3583 : Fixed, thank you for reporting.
Jump to :