view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
As a gm, looking up guild members with special character codes is a pain and isn't possible without knowing the code.

With a partial match search we could choose the name from the result set.

Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you go to the wow-heroes Guild tab and search for your guild you will be able to look any player from your guild, just click on the player name to open it in Character tab.
Thanks. Tried that. He doesn't show in the list, even when filtered for only hunters. What factors might keep names out of the result set? He has two ë 's in a row, lvl 85.
Site Admin
Site Admin
As far as i can see everything works properly if you are talking about Grëëngablin. He is listed in guild search and also in "only hunter" filter search (as you can see on the screenshot).
Attachments
filter search.JPG
filter search.JPG (56.83 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
Grëëngabli- guild page.JPG
Grëëngabli- guild page.JPG (56.11 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
But...but... How did you... when... He wasn't...

No way did I miss that. He wasn't there, and the hunter's list is tiny, so I didn't overlook him. How long must a character be on server before it gets picked up in the query? Maybe that was it.

Still, would like a partial match search, though. :P Thanks for everything so far!
eazy way to fix this i am a GM too the way to do it i have an addon called jebus mail it lists your guild members so you can put the name in a mail but not send it you can copy the name by highlighting it and hold ctrl and c keys then its a right click and paste in wow heros

Fogyreef wrote:
But...but... How did you... when... He wasn't...

No way did I miss that. He wasn't there, and the hunter's list is tiny, so I didn't overlook him. How long must a character be on server before it gets picked up in the query? Maybe that was it.

Still, would like a partial match search, though. :P Thanks for everything so far!

Give it at least overnight from a character joining a Guild to being able to see them as IN your Guild - ideally a full 24hrs including an 'overnight reset/re-synch'.
Jump to :