view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I play two rogues and I run logs when I raid on both of them, Cachoo-Alleria never has parses show up on her wow-heroes profile for some reason, I was wondering if that is some bug? I parse quite regularly on her, and have since t12 content. I never really cared before because she is my 2nd rogue, but it is weird and I was curious if there is some reason for it? She does a regular 10 man group and LFR and has parses from Firelands/DS 10/LFR but they do not show up on her wow-heroes profile. They do show up in worldoflogs.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8dz2wg5u98qfe4hh/

There is a recent worldoflogs where I parsed 3 times and none show up on my profile.
Most of the threads I've read here at least have gotten a response, and typically fairly quickly. Do I need to address this issue differently? Is it not a bug? Do I need to put this post in another forum section? Thanks for replying, if you do.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry for late response, to be honest i lost this topic first time when i wanted to answer :s
As far as i can see it looks like that all of your logs are from LFR and we don't track them at the moment.
We will see what we can do about this issue.
Thanks for looking into it, the DS parses are mostly LFR I believe, not the FL of course. My other rogue has LFR and 25 DS parses which both show up just for reference. Ochiru-Lightbringer.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ahh finally we find a problem with your 2nd rogue. Your WoL account is bind to US Lightbringer server , so any log you upload there is automatically linked to US Lightbriger.
If you search WoL page for best ranked assassination rogues on Yor'sahj fight ,you will be able to see Cachoo linked to Lightbringer (as you can see on the screenshot). WoL link for that is http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Dragon_Soul/Yor%27sahj_the_Unsleeping/25N/Assassination_Rogue/ .
Only solution for this problem is to create 2 separate accounts for those 2 servers.

Attachments
Cachoo - WoL.JPG
Cachoo - WoL.JPG (65.96 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
Thanks, I'll have someone on Alleria run parses from now on I guess. :)
Jump to :