Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3101&sid=edc2df9b3a19ca821cf36aa0a8238367&start=20
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i cant refresh mine either. larkyn on hakkar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Armory (API) is currently restarting and is not available. Source
Everything should be back to normal soon.

Nanol wrote:
Ive been trying to refresh my character fernanol. It shows him in his tank gear with a 316 trink when I logged out in pvp healing gear in healing spec. The armory shows him in the right gear so I was just wondering where wow heroes refreshs its characters from.

I have been checking my alt ,using the update and everything,wow armory says my stuff is right but when I check here and hit update still nothing is happening, though its my alt 85 shaman showstopper
I also am unable to refresh my character. Items show up properly in armory
Having the same problem. Armory is updated and I have been using "live" update. I have been trying to get it to update periodically since this morning.

Milagros wrote:
Slc with "live" option on the character page everything works properly for your character.

Nope still didn't work. as I said i have been since this morning...it's evening now lol
Armory updated somewhere around 10 hours ago. Been looking up Gremel with "live" option checked several times an hour since then, no update yet.

I'm down to #2 feral on my server, made a gear upgrade, am I back to #1? The world may never know.
Ahh, thanks for the fix!

turns out I'm tied now... exactly :P
Site Admin
Site Admin
We had some problems with the Armory yesterday, everything is working ok now on main page. Sorry about this.
Can't refresh mine as well. Updated on armory.

Wrãthchild <Bane> on Fizzcrank.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3101&sid=edc2df9b3a19ca821cf36aa0a8238367&start=20
Jump to :