view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I just checked my status because I had purchased the one-handed mace the Gavel of Naaru Blessings, and I'm happy to say it shows up in wow-heroes (I had problems because the Armory didn't update correctly for a week). The first thing I did was to have it enchanted with a healing enchant. I went for Major Healing, not Major Spellpower, even though they now do the same, and Major Healing is more expensive, but as a healer I still wanted Healing on it. I definitely have Healing, not Spellpower, I distinctly remember handing the enchanter the ingredients for Healing, but I noticed wow-heroes sees it as Spellpower. That in itself is not a problem, because in essence it's the same enchant now anyway, but wow-heroes awards it 0 points, and thinks it's the wrong enchant for the mace. So it seems there are two issues here, the enchant is not recognized correctly, and the enchant it thinks it is, isn't rated correctly. Would it be possible to look at this? Thanks!
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Please tell us your character name ,realm and zone so we can check what is the problem .Without info about your char we don't see any problem.
No problem. Have a look at my character Jaronal, a human paladin on realm Darkmoon Faire.

He has the one-handed mace the Gavel of Naaru Blessings equipped, which is displayed correctly, and has it enchanted with the weapon enchant Major Healing. This enchant is not detected correctly, wow-heroes thinks is the Major Spellpower weapon enchant. Since 3.0.2 the effect is the same, +40 spellpower, but it's incorrect. That wouldn't be an issue, like I said in essence it's the same enchant at the moment, but wow-heroes then awards 0 points to Spellpower instead of 10 for Healing, which I feel is incorrect as well.

Thus, the enchant on the weapon is detected incorrectly, and the enchant detected is incorrectly awarded 0 points.

Thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
You got Enchant Weapon - Major Spellpower. You can see it when you look on "view source" on Armory, it states:

Quote:
<item durability="105" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_mace_82" id="34896" maxDurability="105" permanentenchant="2669" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="15"/>

you can check it on wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=27975
it states: Effect Enchant Item Permanent (2669)
No, I don't, I have Major Healing. This seems to be something Blizzard is doing, because Major Healing according to WowHead has that very same ID, 2669. So if there is no way to distinguish the two anymore, well, that's the way it's going to be from now on, I guess. But my second issue still stands. As I've already stated a couple of times before, this wouldn't be so bad because they're the same now anyway, if wow-heroes wouldn't award 0 points to Spellpower, and recommend Healing Power which I've already got!

Thanks.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
U obviously didn't checked live reported for your character since u have score 10 for weapon enchant :)
Please check that again ,and post if u have any problem :)
I noticed later that the issue had been fixed. Everything looks fine now. Thanks!
Jump to :