view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I write to you to ask you to fix the gear score calculation of rogues.

I've noticed that my gear score is less than other classes eventhough i have better gear than them. There are people on my server with all 359 gear and they have a better gearscore than me. This can't be right because I too have all 359 AND i have a couple pieces of Heroic Purple (372) gear.

I think the current gear score calculation gives more weight to haste and expertise if a melee character is past the yellow hit cap.

This can be true for warriors and other melee characters. But Hit is more valuable than haste, expertise, and mastery for rogues IF the rogue is below the spell hit cap. This is due to the fact that our poisons do most our damage and poisons require spell hit.

Thanks for your time. And i look forward to hearing from you.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Can you please give us the names of the characters that you compared , so we can investigate where is the problem.
my character's name is Zaneone from the Nesingwary server.

Last time i checked, I'm ranked #20 in the server.

Eventhough I have full 359 with 2 372 items (exactly like Thrane from my server) my gear score is way lower than his. He has a 4910 gearscore while i have a 4882 gearscore.

But then u might be thinking, it may be because my character has one enchant that's worth 18 points instead of 20. Well if thats the case, then why is Jacksncokes who has two (2) enchants worth 18 points AND only one 372 item ranked higher than me? Shouldnt i be ranked higher than him since i have 2 372 items AND only 1 enchant that's worth 18 points?

Thanks for your time.
bump.

issue still hasn't been resolved.

any updates would be appreciated.

thank you.
Jump to :