view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ace/simple
I do know what my wrist is wrong, but I'm trying to replace that. Otherwise, is gemming, enchanting and everything else as it should be?
Anything I can improve?
I did around 11K in an heroic a couple of hours ago just fyi
hallo just a thing to keep in mind get rid of crit no need try to get it to a 4% also try to reforge some to haste and cap expertice and hit for the rest i see you dual so keep that mastery but dont forget you haste
In all honesty Frost DW has now picked up a little of the Unholy priority . I DW Lava Spine x 2 or would even consider DW Soul Blade x 2 and my DPS is fairly high . Of course your FIRST priority is to get Hit to 8% or 5% without Talent , and 26 Expertise . Then with your gear you want to reforge anything crit to Haste/Mastery . If your still looking to get hit/expertise cap all of your Crit should be forged to that . But on another note , if you can find a decent 2h . . I would look into doing Frost 2h . In which I also am speced into atm . Same rules apply with this . If you can get atleast a 359 iL or even 353 with the new ZA/ZG gear . You could push atleast 20k max on bosses as either spec in heroics . Raids you would be pushing nearly 15k to 20k IF played right .
Jump to :