view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi there,

On my holy paladin (Slen, Anachronos EU) I've recently been improving my PvP set, and logged out while wearing it for possibly the first time; at least, I've only just noticed that the head and shoulder enchants (Arcanum of Dominance and Inscription of Dominance respectively) only have an enchant rating of 10. Since these are the only enchants with resilience on them, which I'm led to believe is rather useful for PvP, I wondered why they don't have a 15 rating.

I do have something like 1279 resilience in my current PvP gear, so if it's because my resi is too high for them to be as beneficial, I'd understand. Just interested to know if that's the reason, or whether it's a mistake.

Thanks very much. :)

Slen

PS. Next time I go online, I'll probably log out in my PvE holy set, so if you can't see it when you look up my character, sorry!
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Wow-heroes is PvE raiding guide. All PvP gear is downrated because part of its item level goes to resilience which is useless in PvE, same is with PvP enchants.
view posts by this user Offline
Ahh, I hadn't realised the site was meant to be exclusively for PvE. Not that I have a problem with that - I find PvE much more interesting than PvP, I only collect PvP gear for fun!

Thanks very much for your feedback. :)
Jump to :