view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've done a bit of research on wow-heroes to check if my character was ready for ICC10. According to the Dungeon/Raid progression bar, it says I should focus on ICC10. And I also Compared my gear to the gear of one of my guilds ICC tanks, targustargus. We both have similar gear, and of course, some better and some worse. When I asked my guild if I was able to at least OT ICC10, they said 'No, you need to gear up more to even tank the first boss'. I've tested this on another realm with my other tankadin Chaandra (Silvermoon). She has a 4.5k GS via Addon, which is at least 500 GS lower than Galaedis. She easily OTed Marrowgar. I'm thinking it's guild preference...but why restrict those who are able to and need it for upgrades/emblems? I'd like others opinions on whether or not I am able to tank ICC10 with Galaedis (Sisters of Elune). Thanks very much to those who put their effort to inspect my character and give tips/opinions.
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Your gear looks fine for OT ICC. I MT the first 6 bosses with less. ICC OT is more complicated than Main tanking. Good luck remember after Cata hits fully, gear scores are going to jump up quick. I hope tank gear drops more...
Jump to :