Previous 1 ... 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1772&sid=75ea363bb7462b1e742afcd997db764b&start=90
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Wow...nothing! And then I see that someone else can ask a question and it gets answered so it definitely got read. The proper etiquette would be to respond. Even though the answer is no, which is obviously is, a response means your not ... ah never mind. I will build the addon with brute force.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry for late reply, but I'm quite sure this also got answered on several other threads: we're not interested in making a wow-heroes gearscore addon and we're not in a position to give away the formula (not to mention that it gets updated often). If you wish to make an addon, good luck with it.
Is it possible to get a XML file with all specs of the characters?

or actually, are there options i can set, like only one spec or class? i didnt quite figure it for the xml version.
As with others, I am also in support of an xml export for single characters. I'm currently writing a .net application for my guild to check the gear score of others for raids in a more efficient manner. Currently I have to parse the web site for this, which increases the server bandwidth for WoW Heroes. I would love to save the throughput for other users with an individual character xml pull.

Thank you guys for all your work on the XML export in the first place, I've used the guild export for scheduling raids and it has helped a lot!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Which info exactly would you guys want for single char export? We're a bit busy with making changes Cataclysm will bring, but i think we could squeeze some time to finish this.
Minimally I would like the same data you are exporting now for the guild character export. It would be nice to additionally have the off spec name, talents, and gear score as well. I think these items would probably cover everything I would use it for. Thank you for your quick reply!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Test single character XML:
Code: Select all
http://xml.wow-heroes.com/xml-character.php?z=ZONE&r=REALM&n=NAME

Example:
http://xml.wow-heroes.com/xml-character.php?z=us&r=Akama&n=Razielgcp

Again, if you are using this service, please add our logo and/or link somewhere - more info here
i still dont see if i can retrieve the two specs and their scores for the characters. is it possible?

oh i just saw that its there for the single characters. but is it possible to get it in the regular guild list files?
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moni wrote:
oh i just saw that its there for the single characters. but is it possible to get it in the regular guild list files?

not yet
*bump*
I would love to be able to display the w-h gs for my toons (different guilds and servers) on a page and so would love to see a gs widget (with graphic?) that displays the gs for one toon.
Previous 1 ... 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 ./viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1772&sid=75ea363bb7462b1e742afcd997db764b&start=90
Jump to :