view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'm looking at maybe getting the Titanium Spikeguards made to replace my Malykriss Vambraces. Would that be a good idea and worth the money?

Also looking at some post made on wowhead on the different wrist/bracers they said that it might just be better to hold out for Taiga Bindings or Polar Bear Claw Bracers. I might have some luck with the Polar Bear Claw Bracers but I've only been in one run that made it to the Dreamwalker so I'm not really holding my breath on that one. (Not in a raidng guild so pugging it limits my choices >.>)

Also on a post on the wowhead post for the Polar Bear Claw Bracers they are talking about how they are not BiS for arms/fury but leather ones are. This is not the first in passing reference to fury using leather as BiS gear. I believe if I recall right that a wow.com warrior post also brought that up.

Is this correct? Should I try and talk my raid leads into letting me roll on the leather? Is sticking with the BiS plate going to be that bad?

thx a ton in advance! :banghead:
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
If you've got gold to burn, get the spikeguards. Or, alternatively, run toc25 and try to get the wrists that drop there.

Certain leather pieces are better than plate for fury warriors...but only at the highest gear levels. For instance, the leather frost badge belt is better than the plate one for most people unless you're low on certain stats. You should go and download landsoul's warrior DPS spreadsheet so you can model the differences.
Jump to :