view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi guys, I am a little disheartened after having been rather good with deeps as I have been crawling up the gs ladder, I find as of late after hitting 4.9, I am really struggling to get over 3k. occasionally i hit a spike of like 5k, but then it diminishes. Was wondering if im in a group with ppl that have like 1k more gs than I, if due to the mobs going down so fast I dont get much dmg in?

I have been researching gemming, enchants all that jazz on elitist jerks, i do the normal rotation, or as much as can be done with the FCFS scenario of a ret palleh. so Judge, DS,CS,Cons,Ex, i pop my wings when ever I can, I have a little over the hit cap, however I have not gemmed for hit, only ever str, and if not str, then combo str gems with crit, etc etc, in order of most importance, I have agil enchants where that was my only option, i think you can see all that jazz in the armory. I use BoK, I use SoCommand for grp pulls, then SoCorruption for boss fights over 30 secs, I pop my haste trinket when its up, I think I do all I can =(

The only thing I can think of is loading another mod (DBM) I live in Aus, is Lag a possibility? I don't want to sound like a douche and blame lag, I am open to all advise.

thank you in advance =)

Note: after reading some uber helpfull posts, i think I can downgrade my Shard of the crystal heart and replace with Mirror of truths, then enchant boots with ice walker for a bit more hit, then i only need a weeney bit more hit, rekon tha'll help?
stamina gems aren't great for dps. get a nightmare tear instead, a plus +20 str gem is better in blue sockets after you socket one nightmare. pvp gear is bad for dps in pve. delete gearscore!!! You're also under hit, getting the MoS trinket willl help until you get there via gear.

farm PoS for the malykriss bracers and there is an 213 ilevel cloak from the badge vendors that will give you more dps than your current one.

are you standing behind the boss/trash?
also +10 stat gems are a waste >.< just because the slot is "meta" or "blue" or what have you doesnt mean u have to put that kind of gem in there. Socket bonuses are usually over rated. Also str > ap. You have talents that increase ur strength plus str gives you spell power and with spell power being 50% of ur damage str stacking is what you want. Also stay away from arp gear as much as you can. Arp does nothing for pallies in the long run. and u are under hit cap
Jump to :