view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
So I have been trying to overhaul my toon with the great advice that dditthardt has given other warriors on this forum (which is beyond great I have to tell you) but now my head is swimming with everything and I really like some advice on what I need to do to reach the caps and such.

For example if I'm suppose to get to X cap first what stats and gems should I swap out and sacrifice to reach X and then what state should I go after next and so on down the list.

This should be simple given all the examples he and others have given but my head is swimming at this point going between the posts and my WH character page.

I just switched out the Mark of Supremacy which was posted as not good for fury for the Needle-Encrusted Scorpion (effen thing dropped and I won it finally >.<) but that dropped my hit below the cap. Also in one post someone brought up using the Banner of Victory as it was first or second best in slot as mentioned in a post over at Elitist Jerks anyone out here willing to point me towards this post? (I feel like a lazy person asking that -_- ugh) Also I know my expertise is above the cap, I threw a exp. enchant on my bracers to hit the cap and it pushed it over the cap.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Harbingar

Anyway any help on putting me straight would be great as this place has helped boost my DPS a great deal already. Thx in advance if only the hunter forum was as much help as this one is. ^_^
Thanks =) Immitation really is the greatest flattery and giving advice tends to get that effect. I am flattered =)

Dropping the mark was a good call, you are over the soft hit cap so hit is not an important stat for you right now, although extra hit won't hurt you. The soft hit cap is 163.95 hit rating.

You should be gemming pure strength right now, not armor penetration. If you have the gold I would get some bold cardinals cut and replace all your gems with those instead. You should only gem for armor penetration when, without gems, your penetration rating is 750+. That is the point where point for point arp overtakes str as your main dps stat.

I know that ring is new, but try to throw a gem in it asap =)

Overall you're doing alright it sounds like.

dditthardt wrote:
You should only gem for armor penetration when, without gems, your penetration rating is 750+. That is the point where point for point arp overtakes str as your main dps stat.

Ah I get you on this point now. Was kinda confused while looking at another post you did and got the info flipped.

No man thank you a ton you are so great so sharing your knowledge with the rest of us.

Yep scrounging up some gold and then re-gem my guy back to strength. Top thing on my list to do.

One question though if I can bug ya again. What are the best trinkets for fury that I should be shooting for? I know the Needle-encrusted Scorpion is great but what else? I see people using either banner of victory or the skull one from ICC 10 (forgot its name) for the most part.
The NES is great until you have armor penetration of about 700, then the proc starts getting weaker as the 678 arp is gives you starts to get wasted as it puts you over the cap at 1399.

BiS trinkets for fury warriors are "Deathbringer's Will"(IcC25 Saurfang) and the "Whispering Fanged Skull"(IcC10 Lady Deathwhisper). In a close third place is the "Death's Verdict" from ToC25.

The Banner Of Victory is comparable to Darkmoon Card:Greatness.
Jump to :