view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've read post and tried to match up what others have as far as stats go but I'm not putting out as much dps as ppl who have a lower rated gear than i do. i have checked other post and i'm just confused and not sure what to do to fix it. I play on the the forgotten coast server and ask around and just get a bunch of smart butt remarks like i'm not rolling my face right or something like that. I've saved my badges of frost and been sure to do the daily random heroic and weekly raid and had a couple peices of gear made and still just can't put out the dps others with lower gear scores than me do. any suggestions . Serious anwsers only please i get enough smart butt remarks on my server already. Please help :beg:
What kind of dps are you doing'? I see you have very good gear and a fine weapon.. I also see that you have only a 2 piece set bonus.
Look into Rawr over at elitst jerks and adjust your buffs and play with some pieces..
A 4 piece set might be just what you need.
Well how much dps u pulling????? It's just like when im playing my friends pally (because i tank on my dk) its just a massive of clicking, and in 25 man icc its between 10k-12k dps. I do agree however that the 4 set WILL help but you should kill anyone that doesnt have at least the 2 set bonus.

tamylyn wrote:
I've read post and tried to match up what others have as far as stats go but I'm not putting out as much dps as ppl who have a lower rated gear than i do. i have checked other post and i'm just confused and not sure what to do to fix it. I play on the the forgotten coast server and ask around and just get a bunch of smart butt remarks like i'm not rolling my face right or something like that. I've saved my badges of frost and been sure to do the daily random heroic and weekly raid and had a couple peices of gear made and still just can't put out the dps others with lower gear scores than me do. any suggestions . Serious anwsers only please i get enough smart butt remarks on my server already. Please help :beg:

You have a pvp enchant on your shoulders. You need the one from the sons of hodir.

in yellow sockets where the bonus is +4 str or greater, use +10 str/+10 crit gem

gem in wrists in questionable for dps.

put a nightmare tear for a gem in your belt.

Wasted frosts on chest and back. you could be rocking the 4pc lightsworn bonus.

While on the subject of your cloak. It's the wrong one. The agility cloak provides more dps as does the ashen verdict agility ring provide more dps than the str one.

I would put on either liadrins shoulders or chest so you can at least get a 2pc bonus from that. That's a dps upgrade over what you hve. Remeber, gearscore is bad!!!

Not too crazy about your trinkets but go with what you get. spend your frost for the 4 pc bunus then buy off pieces.
I am 5.4k gs and I pull 11k on icc trash and hold steady about 9k after that. and that's with a ilvl 200 trinket that people snub because they don't bother to learn about how certain trinkets affect dps.
Jump to :