Previous 1 . 2 . 3
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Immortal wrote:
If you are (or hope to be) a raiding dps Frost DK... please do not follow the advice of this thread.

Why?

1) Not a critical error, but in the rotation (really a priority system but semantics) it is better to obliterate once before using blood runes. This makes the rune CD a bit smoother.

2) Using the glyph of disease (GoD) removes Improved Icy Talons benefit for your fellow melee... likely the main reason you spec frost and not unholy, post 3.3.

3) With 3 points in nerves of cold steel, the hit you require is 5% (164), not 11 or 12% or whatever was posted by the OP. With boomkin or shadow priest in raid, even your spells are down to 11% (288), so your specials won't miss either. To check this, go here: http://www.wow-heroes.com and click [hit calculator], lol. With all the new ICC stuff (rep ring, etc), it is quite easy to maintain a +290 hit rating.

Last two points are fairly critical. Not that I put much store in rankings, but I am the no. 1 frost DK on my server as rated by wow-heroes.
2. This absolutely isn't correct in 3.3; your fellow melee always get the haste buff now (it's always on, even when you're out of combat)

3. 5% is for special attacks
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
One thing know one is mentioning bout frost dps. is the threat factor if your decently geared you will be rippin aggro from tanks left and right. you need the 3 points in subversion
Previous 1 . 2 . 3
Jump to :