view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I need help with my warrior gear etc. I am tired of doing crap DPS usually between 2-2.5k I have unlearned all my talents cause they were pissing me off and would like help recreating per say for a second weapon i have the [Edge of Ruin] from H toc and i will in the next day be upgrading my boots to Hellfrozen Bonegrinders. I was an arms warrior with shitty talents as is this is my first character an i have only been playing a month and a half so my experience is very low :( So i come for help on talents, gear, gems, enchants, and rotations.and glyphs any help that yall could give would be much appreciated
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Copy my talents for now, when you get more comfortable and want to try getting rend into your normal rotation, copy landsoul on alterac mountains.

You should be stacking strength right now. every point in arp right now is only worth about .5 str for you. str would almost double your damage output comparatively.

It seems like you're obsessed with armor penetration... and you need more expertise.

Read the other people's posts I've helped. All the other information you need is there.
Jump to :