view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Sometimes when I look up guild progress for 10mans, it only shows the top 215 guilds, and sometimes it shows 221 guilds. How come this happens? Also, I manually entered informtion for my guild for our most recient kills in naxx-10. We come up in the lastest kills section, but when i go to the guild progress page it doesnt show us, even though we have more achievements then the last guild llisted. the milkman of garrosh are at spot 221 with only 5/6 naxx achievements, and my guild has 6/6 naxx and 1/4 OS. Im a bit confused on all of the different posts, some saying u get more points the faster you get the achievements, etc. Does it just take a while for that page to update with manual updates, or is it something different? Love the site btw!

Guild: Crusaders Of Light
Realm: Garrosh
Alliance

Edit: We also completed Eye Of Eternity on 5-19-2010
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fixed, all guilds will be updated now with at least one achievement done.
Thanks! Although I am still a bit confused on why we are still ranked under guilds that have less achieves.
Thought I'd hi-jack this thread instead of saying the same thing in another. :)

I have seen a lot of people asking for the guild progress to be updated (which happens straight aways wihich is great) but when is the automatic update? Do the guilds who are looking for regualar updates need to be in a seperate list for you?

The reason i ask is that although i have been a long time watcher of this site we have just formed a new guild and are systematically working through all the acheivments and would love to see the progress without having to keep coming on to ask for an update.

For Example:

Guild Name - Dexari
Realm - Xavius
Progress - Last night we did Hardmode Ulduar - around 10 acheivments.

Thanks,

Rudid.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Automatic update is done 2 times per week , tomorrow is a next update. Please stay tuned and hopefully all the achievement will be updated for your guild .
Cheers,

Is there a list of all the acheivments you take into consideration for the league table?

I know i casn hover over the guilds in the top spot and see them listed but thats kinda akward, i was hopin gto print the list so the guild can work through them one by one :grin:

Looking forward to the update,

Rudid.
Any Answers?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry for late reply Alex and I were on vacation. You can see whole list of requested achievements if you use option for manual update ( http://www.wow-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1782 ). Choose instance and you will see list of all scored achievements.
Jump to :