Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Yellow attacks always. White damage is such a small portion of your DPS and it requires so much hit to cap them that it's not worth it. 755 hit rating is required to cap out white damage for fury with titan's grip. Other stats like strength or armor penetration do mroe for your dps, so it's not worth it to stack hit past where your yellow attacks stop missing.

On the other hand...if you're arms, the yellow and white caps are one in the same.

Also, you should not be getting parried if you're attacking from behind. The only thing on the avoidance table should be dodge/miss.
Thank you! Yes i didn't mean parried i that never happens only my whites get parried but my specials never miss whatsoever thank you very much for this information saves me time searching forums for stuff like this hehe.
Hi again

So started to get rid of my arp gems and replace them with strength because i was only at 595 arp
and now my dps is getting lower and lower. I was hitting 5000 dps with 596 arp on the dummy with only bs as buff and now im only hitting 4700 dps with 536 arp???
But i do not have all strength gems on yet.
Is my dps going to go back up when i get all strength gems on?
I hope so.

ok thx
Yes.

The way armor penetration works makes every point you have in armor penetration worth more than the last point you put into it. Strength, on the other hand is constant but scales with buffs.

Armor penetration also makes every point you have in strength worth more because it causes each point to translate to higher DPS.

In explanation of your situation, the armor penetration gems you removed cause every point still in armor penetration to be worth less than they were before. Once you get all of them replaced with str gems, your dps will increase because you will have the same number of armor penetration you had in gems in strength now, which is worth about 2x as much as your arp gems.
Good stuff, it works.
Yeah finished with strength gem stacking and it is all good now. My crits hit like 12000- 14000 :)

k thx agian
ok im 1312 armor pen is it ok to gem crit for socket bonus if i dont lose any arpen or should i gem more arpen? ill get a +6 str bonus along withthe 20 crit?
You'll see slightly higher gains from going arp instead of crit.

You can model this yourself with Landsoul's warrior dps spreadsheet.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :