•  Topic PVP Scoring
  •   |  Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:17 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
This might a beaten topic.

Make a pvp option / tab I would really like to ablity to see pvp only upgrades when come here. Also PVP Gems/Enchants.... I got the best shoulder enchant for pvp but i get a 0 score.

Granted i know there is lots of PVP styles but there is also lots of upgrades that make no sense for PVE at times too. So i would say Resilience/Stamina are favored selection of upgrade options.

Just a thought.... www.pvp-heroes.com <--- free suggestion... didnt check it was available though
Can't answer for the staff here, but this seems like something you'd have to talk to WoWHead about. I know when they bring up an upgrade page, you can add a filter to show items with certain attributes, such as Resilience from the Defensive Stats section of their filters.

I'm no programming whiz, so I'm not sure if W-H would be able to recognize a PvP piece, and then upgrade link directly to a pre-filtered page or not. Hopefully they'll get to this, and be able to help you out.
Site Admin
Site Admin
At the moment wow-heroes is mainly PvE web site, we recognize PvP items but don't score them as PvE ones. We will think about your idea justinjkiss .
Jump to :