view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Is there somewhere on this site that you define what's in the different columns? I know some of them are obvious but I'm a bit confused by the first column's numbers and what the guild rank column means... every member of our guild has a 9 in the guild rank column but I saw different numbers on one that you posted in another thread here.

Thanks,
Gorgonis, Aerie Peak, Midnight Fire, US

PS: the thread I saw was about a guild named OMEN on Hellfire.. you posed a picture of their guild list and there were different numbers for each member in the guild rank column.
Hello?

Ok let me re-phrase the question: What does the GUILD RANK column on the Guild page mean? Everyone of our members has a '9' there except one who joined yesterday; he has a '6' there.

Gorgonis
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
First column on the Guild live report represent number in wow-heroes data base ,Guild rank column represent your rank in the current guild .
But ... its not the case with your guild unfortunately since your guild is bugged on the armory :(

gorgonis wrote:

I feel your pain. I'm actually writing a letter to the President of Blizzard today because our guild has been a total mess in the Armory since last November when we had a problem Blizzard tech support fixed. Our individual members show as in our guild but when we look at the guild page it only shows people who were in the guild when the problem happened. and are NOT in the guild now. After 10+ months of using the REPORT ERROR feature and reporting it on forums and via Customer Support on Blizzard.com I'm taking it to the top. All they say is 'it's in beta' ... ya well it's time to birth the baby; how long is it gonna stay in Beta? And being in Beta doesn't mean you don't listen to problems and at least try to fix em. We have about 450 people in our guild but show about 10 (who again aren't even in it LOL).

Best,
G

As far as we checked wow-heroes have more valid info about your guild only because u checked some of the chars through Character report :)
Hopefully u will be able to fix that problem with Blizz soon and see your guild report the proper way :)
Thank you that makes sense to me now. Yes I was able to use your guild list because I searched on all our 70's individually so they got added to the list. It's a bit of a kludge but it works fine. Let me say that your site has really helped us, and condintues to help us, with our gear. Thanks.

Gorgonis
US/Aerie Peak/Midnight Fire

PS: Are you ever going to expand it to other levels? Lower than 70? Higher than 70 (probably this one lol)
Jump to :