view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello,

can You please create a export Format like XML for a single Character.
It's very easy for you. Use the Current output from Website for Chars an convert it to XML.
So it can used in any Portalsoftware.

I will create a Website for Raidmeber-Pool and i will get the Score and any other things for better Informations. be.imba can i not use. I need a way to get the Score for every spec. So the member has 2 Gears to check. Also, i will get automatical the possible Roll(s) in from Character.

The Armory give me any about this Information but the Score from this site not

Thanks

Regards Tarantulas
Yes, I have the same issue with a software I'm working on.

Though I would not only want an export to XML, I would like an API integration alowing the output of a search to be placed as XMLdata

This way the software itself can poll the server for the current information in XML format then parse it to display the needed information in my RaidPlanning software
Site Admin
Site Admin
That shouldn't be a problem, just write down exactly what info do you need/want and we'll see what we can do. Note that gear list won't be available in any way, but all other info could be.
Hello,
I'm running WoW Signature Generator site at http://www.best-signatures.com and had requests about include WoW Heroes Score in generated signatures.

Would be awesome if you create an export to XML just with score of a single player.

Thanks in advance
Yosh
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
We will try to add that option as soon as possible.
I would also like to have an option to pull basic data on a single toon.

I only need spec->GS map.
where spec is [specType (main/off), specName]

The reason for both specType and specName is that I have seen w-h specs would not match to specs as shown on armory.

E.g. a mage with main-frost/off-arcane, would have arcane shown first (on the toon page), followed by frost spec. As far as I see it there is no way to determine which spec is witch (when he respecs for example, or when both specs are from the same tree).
It would help me tremendously if I could also retrieve boss-kills count for each individual toon.

I understand this information is available from armory (as RSS feed, so it probly doesn't have bandwidth restriction the main toon page does).
Still, since you guys already doing it I though I just might ask for that.

rgavrilov wrote:
I would also like to have an option to pull basic data on a single toon.

I only need spec->GS map.
where spec is [specType (main/off), specName]

The reason for both specType and specName is that I have seen w-h specs would not match to specs as shown on armory.

E.g. a mage with main-frost/off-arcane, would have arcane shown first (on the toon page), followed by frost spec. As far as I see it there is no way to determine which spec is witch (when he respecs for example, or when both specs are from the same tree).

This would be very helpful information to be able to retrieve on a character by character basis. It would save me from having to pull an entire guild to retrieve information about a single character and allow me to retrieve gear scores for both specs.
Jump to :