view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
whats better for a boomkins dps a staff or a main hand and off hand :clapping: :grin:
It really depends on the buffs you get from both. Typically i see boomkins with staves and trees with daggers and an OH but you need to add up stats of dagger and OH and compare to the staff, determine stat priority (aka haste vs crit rating), and pick which one is best for you
I see boomkin and Restos on my server with main hand and offhand.

As far as my experience goes if you compare a epic staff to an epic main hand and offhand....

The MH and OH is way better because you get more from them. The only druids that, in my opinion, should use a staff is feral specc. Staves for dps/tank are more abundant then those for restos/boomkins.

I rarely see any restos or boomies with a staff.
if u get or have the addon rating buster u can compare the stats easily and will be able to make the best choice for u, but there is no staff is always better for druid casters
Whichever one we have obviously won't affect the way we play so that's a moot point.

So like a previous poster said, it all depends on the stats/procs of the staff or combined stats/proc of the mh/oh.

The best enchant you can get is for a staff though, so if the stats/procs work out equally, go with a staff.
Jump to :