•  Topic PVP Items
  •   |  Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 pm 
Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I ran into the same issue -- I just upgraded my Battlemap Hide Helm (a blue) to an epic PVP Helm - Titanforged Leather Helm of Dominance. It was definitely an upgrade. In fact, if you click on the arrow next to my helm and check the listing at wowhead.com, the PVP helm is ranked 5 slots above the blue one.

I dropped from 1988 to 1976 because of this.

Looking further at the items, I basically gave up +crit for +hit, which is definitely preferred for raiding as a boomkin. Additionally, the PVP helm has a red socket for the potential for a lot more raw damage.

Glad these PVP issues are being discussed here!

Thanks,

Shajshas, Alleria Realm (US)
Have an issue regarding this myself.I'm a tank.Got the +30stam/+15 resil PvP shoulder enchant.Now, +18stam Heavy Borean Armor gets ya 5 points yet I get none for this enchant.Even disregarding the resil,+30 stam beats the heck out of +18 which is why I got it.Love this site though,so not griping.Just think this may have been overlooked.
Just saw ya addressed this in the general area.Disregard my last post.Thanks.Great site! :clapping:
I had a higher gearscore with a blue ilvl 200 cloak than i do now with my 264 wrathful cloak, which is substantially better than the blue cloak. Supwitdat?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dankerized could you log out with your old back ,so we can investigate where is the problem.
I Disenchanted it, but i could link the backpiece, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37630
Site Admin
Site Admin
As you can see on the screenshots your overall gear score is much lower with your old cloak, so that shouldn't be a problem. Are you sure that you didn't change any other item since you stated that your score is lower now.
Attachments
Ayumina pvp cloak.JPG
Ayumina pvp cloak.JPG (142.72 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Ayumina old cloak.JPG
Ayumina old cloak.JPG (155.87 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :