view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
ok so this is my first dk and I just finished the training phase. my question is about gear..I was wondering about giving an unholy spec dk spellcasting gear instead of melee gear. My idea was to dual wield a pair of + spellpower swords and equip mostly +spellpower etc. gear as well. So basically my idea was to make more of a mage in armor now I dont know how well that would work out so im curious to see what the vets have to say. Im sure ive never seen it before on my realm so im not sure if its just something thats "OMG your an idiot" or if its just never been tried much. so anyway opinions would be appreciated.
DK's SHOULD NOT use spellpower in any way, shape or form....have a look at this website before you are branded a deathtard http://deathknightbuilds.com
ok thanks! I had the something similar pointed out to me by a friend in game.
Lol... Death knights in cloth...
lol yeah i was thinking more on the lines of plate thats +spellpower but ive dropped the idea since then.
depends on your taste but i might recommend some hit rating,spell penetration (uholy,frost) everyone has there own taste of what they would like, i never listen to other about "oh you have to wear this or you a fail" i just tell em "hey a-hole whos playing this toon you or me?" xD.
Jump to :