view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I'm getting more and more confused of which spec i should be using for raiding. I normally go unholy dps on all fights minus marrowgar since i can keep myself topped off while getting hit by bonestorm. On single target boss fights i usually go around 7.5k dps as unholy. Last night on our 25man icc run i was practically the same after i respec'd my tank spec to blood dps to compare bood/unholy dps.

I feel i should be getting more dps out of the mix than just 7.5 while rolling unholy. I usually use the normal rotation aimed at SS/dc dump. Should i be using disease glyph to keep diseases up on primary target so i don't have to spam it/ps to keep them up, or that SS glyph to prolong diseases? Any advice would be appreciated.

Here's my armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Lewstherine
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
As for raiding unholy is your best to go with, i've notice myself that ever since i left blood i did sacrifice alot of dps but in a twist unholy aoe burst damaged seems to work better ( im avrg. 3-6 top dps with a GS of 5100+) but never let anyone tell you how to play your toon ,experiment with the trees and find your taste but fyi unholy is fun and alot better survivibility. and as for your diseases there is a wicked macro so you can spam and do wicked dps here is the macro:

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat/target/6 Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Pestilence
/startattack [harm]

this will turn 3 buttons into a single multi infection and save you the lost of dps and if time right can keep you from havin to spam like crazy and focus more on your dps.
Jump to :