view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS TOO MUCH HASTE? I LIKE TO THINK MY LOCK IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD BUT SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I SACRIFICED TOO MUCH CRIT FOR HASTE. IVE GOT 571 HASTE AND 26% CRIT. THIS IS MY CHAR PAGE TO CHECK IT OUT BUT JUST LOOKING FOR SOME OPINIONS. THUS FAR IVE HAD NO PROBLEM PULLING 5.5-6K CONSISTENTLY BUT IM ALWAYS HUNGERING FOR MORE RAW DPS :D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Shanannigans
No, i think u have selected good... better with haste than crit... I think u can raise your haste even more...
I don't know about pvp but for pve your first priority is Hit. get hit capped then worry about haste vs. crit. But in short you can't have too much haste.
FOR PvE :
1st-u need to much hit (17% is good)
2nd-The haste (800 unbuff is very good)
3nd-The critical (in raid you take Class buff crit..)

FOR PvP:
It's different for spec to spec...
if you use Demo, yea you need much Haste.
if you use Desrto you need litle of all
if you use Afllic you need high Crit
but for all spec you need Hit.

/Verzevoulis
1650 is the Hard Cap for Haste.. At that number you have reached the Global Cool Down on the Spells.

I am at 1150 Haste and Over 4k Spell When in Demo and Spell stone.. Otherwise I am around 900 Haste. and 3500 Spellpower.

So you have room for improvement. Once you get above the 1000 mark on haste... you will never want to loose haste.. It is awesome throughing crits at 15k to 24k as fast a can lol :jester:
Jump to :