view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Im just wondering why my GS dropped 6 points by replacing Gatecrasher's Gauntlets with the T10 Sanctified Scourgelord Gauntlets. You would think that the t10 piece would be ranked at least the same if not better then badge gear
Site Admin
Site Admin
Some items in ICC have very unusual stats, and some are already being re-evaluated by Blizzard. We'll check this out.
Ok so I have now switched to 2pc T-10 gear and yet my gearscore is still lower then when I started with badge gear. I can understand that the Frost badge Gloves might be better then just 1pc T-10 because of the extra socket but 2pc bonus out does that one extra socket any day of the week. Can you explain why I am still under my old GS of 3130 to 3124 even though of the nice dps boost of the tier items.
the gs in wow-heroes is based on gear score plus gems plus enchants. even though the items are the same item level. 264 in this case your losing the two gem slots so thats dropping your effective gs on the site. they're better items because of the set bonus but to the computer doing the addition your coming out behind because it doesnt factor in set bonus.
Jump to :