view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Not sure of the "official" term for the line showing the relative levels of difficulty for the various instances in the Character Info pane, so I'll call it the Instance Difficulty Line.

I strongly suggest that the center of that line as displayed for each character should represent the character's current score. In other words, the character's current score would be in the middle of the pane AND the middle of the line, and rest either in the middle of the "medium" (yellow) section of the line or at the right end of the green section.

I'd also like it if the line were scrollable, so that it could be dragged left and right (taking the current level of the character with it as it moved) so that one could see what instances were not shown in either direction... but that may be too much to hope for... :grin:

I suggest this because right now that line is useless to me - the length of the "hard" section extends across the entire width of the pane, and I cannot see ANY of the yellow, "medium" (aka recommended) part of the line (nor, obviously, any of the green section.) :shock:

While I suppose a "key" that showed the entire line might help me to see what is hidden to the left of the line I where I can't currently see it, a key wouldn't tell me where my character actually rests on the line, if you smell what I'm cookin'.

Thanks for listening!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice idea overall, we'll think about it. We would recommend you to go farm some heroics for start (and Halls of Lightning, Oculus, Culling of Stratholme, Utgarde Pinnacle normal), you'll also get some Emblems of Conquest in the process.
Hi,

I just found this site and I realy like what you can do there. But I have a problem. And guess what. THIS is exactly what I was thinking :) No kidding!
This would be a big step forward. Every newcomer (like me) who doesen't know which instance he can do can find here an answer.
Jump to :