view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Greetings Everyone,

I'm a fury warrior Brackis - on Burning Blade and I'm having trouble DPSing as fury. In groups of mobs no problem spam cleave and WW. But single target on the training dummy self buffed I have troulbe getting anything more then 3300-3400 dps. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I know the standard rotation at least what I think it is. WW -> BT -> HS -> (Slam on Proc)

So tell me. What type of DPS do you do on the Heroic Dummy single target?
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
small ajustment i would make would be instead of doing WW > BT >SLAM i would go BT > WW > SLAM (on proc) reason for this is that slam tends to proc more often wen you WW as it hits more times and i dont know what you gear is like cus your using your prot gear on armory but if you have any decent gear if open up with ww you tend to get oneshoted by mobs.....as i cant see your gear i dont know about your stats but im guessing a bit of a rage starvation problem....for that you should try to aim for about 35% crit (not counting buffs or berserker stance) in a 25 man raid thats nearly 50% crit and as im sure you know you get more rage from criting.

also note that you should be spaming heroic stike on single target and if you glyph hs then you will get a little more help with rage regeneration.

happy days
Jump to :