•  Topic DK dps
  •   |  Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:24 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  DK dps  » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I need a little help. I've read alot of forums on DK's and blood presence but for some reason I'm not putting up the DPS that I should. I was in a raid the other night and I noticed a DK the same race with almost Identical gear as mine. While I was doing around 3k to 4k dps he was doing around 7k...is there something I'm missing here? I've also set my talent tree based on a post in here that someone recomended, and still no change. I could sure use some help.......ty
hmm, i had a look at ur spec and its not exactly THE BEST it could be.. copy this spec..http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0000000000
with that spec the glyph r..
glyph of dance rune wep
glyph of dark death
glyph of death strike
glyph of raise dead
glyph of pestilence
glyph of HoW
as for ur rotation, i would say IT,PS,HSX2,DS,HSX4,DS then rince and repeat.. and use ur cds wenever hero or wen u rlly fill like using em
ty...I'll make the adjusments and give it a try....the rotation and glyphs were set correctly(except the Raise Dead) but the talent tree needed adjusting. If theres anything else you see give me a yell....thanks
Hi i also suffer real bad dps im gearscore of 5092 no one seems to be able to help me on talents or rotation
Jump to :