view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi When I try to look up my guild (Chariots of Fire on Aman'Thul) it only shows one toon, our GM!

Not sure whats up here as it used to work fine (this website actually strated a competition between the more active members of our guild too see who could get to the top of the list!)

Cheers
Muntnuts
Site Admin
Site Admin
on US right? have you tried to search with "Live" checkbox enabled or no? Try both ways, and please report findings :)
Yea sorry US realm.

I have tried live both ticked and unticked with no change, something else to note, I cant bring up any of the filter options when I click on the links.

Cheers
Munt
Site Admin
Site Admin
try to put your options in browser to default, and most important: enable javascript in browser. If you still have problems, check out if you have some internet-protection-like program, which might try to mess up things.
Yup reset IE settings, ensured Java is enabled and running and working fine on other websites (I'm an MCSA so I kinda know what I'm doing! :P )

Im using the Sun Java framework v1.6.0.

Still same issue......
Also as a note compare doesn't work for me either, reports:

"query failed: ...75745343"

Also none of the other Java buttons work for me either, for example the 'Click to view details' button doesn't do anything either.

All this worked fine as recent as two weeks ago.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Old website (that was up in the last 90 days) is copy-pasted to http://www.wow-heroes.com/old2/. Does that one work ok for you, since you said it was all ok until few days ago? If it is, then I'll take a closer look why javascript on new one is not working for you. If the old one has stopped working, then the problem is probably in your browser or some internet protection program (for example Zone alarm or similar). Can you try Firefox or some other browser, just to check out if it will be ok?
Hi.

Yea I went back to the old site a couple of days ago, and while the data didn't seem to be wildly up to date, it worked.

Just to confuse you even more I checked the site this moring and the new one now seems to work OK, was disappointed to find I had fallen down the guild rank to about 7th though :banghead:

Cheers for your help
Jump to :