Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Milagros wrote:
Fixed.

It isn't fixed. Still showing as only giving 12 points. It should definitely be a 15point enchant. Its the only blemish on my character sheet and its keeping me from the top spot on the server :(.
Really really fixed.... 15pts now.... :amen:

steelbones wrote:
the point is, by the time you are gonna drop to below 35% health, this enchant is already at 5 stacks. it takes 30 seconds tops for it to proc, the first stack coming on the first hit most of the time, even on ranged like heroic throw will proc it.

the point is that im not always at full health, but this enchant will keep me a lot closer to it than any other enchant, and thats worth it in my book over any percentage of a parry.

Not necessarily, Patchwerk hatful tanks often go below 35% even when fully over geared. Some bosses are gaurenteed to cut your hp fast enough to proc it at 1 or 2 stacks every few seconds. Koralon for example.
I didn't register just to say something here. However I will and ofc I will disagree with just about everyone :P

A tanks job is not to heal, its to hold aggro while not dying. And the difference there is HUGE!

My EH (Effective Health) is not moved much by 2k extra situational. If you must depend on that procc we shouldn't be talking about your MH enchant, instead have a talk about the focus and know-how of your healers.

As lorddeville above says the few fights where you drop below 35% are the fights where you constantly drop under 35%. I'm not close to going under that on Marrow/Lady/Gunship. On Saurfang however (after he hits 30% atleast) I drop and then I do it constantly so the heal I get from this is not much to have.

EDIT: Spelling (fast writer, picky reader/speller)
Blood Draining should definitely be 15 points for tanks! Especially since pure threat enchants are given 15... which is silly because since when is threat an issue in the current state of the game where tanks would need to gear for it?

Executioner? Massacre? 100% threat and no EH, avoidance, or mitigation.
Berserking is 15 points? Seriously?! Armor reduction proc on a tank in ICC is bad news. That can't be right.

Maybe this is only messed up because I'm a druid tank so it's counting cat enchants instead of bear? In which case the problem is that it's wrongfully treating me as a cat and not a bear, which would be a program error. I don't know why it would do that because I have a bear spec, bear glyphs, bear gear, bear gems, and bear enchants.

Blood draining is a survival enchant with a smart heal at the time when the tank needs it the most. It doesn't matter that it's only a couple thousand; it could make the difference between death and raid wipe or surviving with enough health to have the big heals land before the next swing. It's also the biggest effective health enchant.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :