view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Seriously, why is Enchant Weapon - Black Magic only rated at 9, instead of 15? When it procs, I deal about 250 more dps...the data on elitest jerks proves that Black Magic is much better Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower. It should be rated at 15, at least for Arcane spec mages.
i'm still showing black magic rated at 0 for my char
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Fixed ,black magic is now properly scored with 15.
Sweet, thanks a lot for getting that changed. Black Magic is THE best enchant for arcane mages, if not, all dps casters.
It may not be the best choice for a rogue (I'm still playing with it to be sure), but it DOES proc from poisons. I'm seeing only a "0" for having the enchant as well.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
We will have to reevaluate black magic for several classes, stay tuned.

baddeye wrote:
It may not be the best choice for a rogue (I'm still playing with it to be sure), but it DOES proc from poisons. I'm seeing only a "0" for having the enchant as well.

It is an upgrade from mongoose (Rest assured) so a good offhand enchantment. However Berserking will always be top as a main hand enchantment.
Still no update for Rogues.

Stalkshadow wrote:
However Berserking will always be top as a main hand enchantment.

I disagree it is both excellent for MH and OH for mutilate rogues! I have been using since the change and it has increased my DPS by almost 2k per boss fight alone. This was the only change to my gear set to verify that it was an upgrade.
Thank you for the update.. a 12 is better than 0.. I still think it's the best you can get.. gear it in Rawr and you will see. but still thank you.

http://rawr.codeplex.com
Jump to :