view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,

I like this site very much, good job.
Is it be possible that you can tell me if there is a reference guid from the warcraft armory?
I would like to know how i can get info about equiped items on a character.
Searching for many hours but can't find anything usefull. Any help would be very appriciated.
Sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherlanguage.

:jester:
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please be more precise what exactly you need ,so hopefully we can help you.
Thx for your response.

What i mean is the following:
When i want information about a certain user, taking the follwing for example where [realm] is the name of the realm and [name] is the username of the member to search for i can get tons of informaion:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-reputation.xml?r=[realm]&n=[name] or
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r={realm}&n={name} or
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=[realm&cn=[name]

To take 1: character-sheet.xml
I get information about which guild, glyphs, talent, resistances and stats etc. etc.

But <= i can't find a way to get a list of equiped gear of the certain user.
would be nice to get the gear like this: character-gear.xml. Where i get also the item id's of the gear items so i can take the right icon for it to show.

I have talked about these character sheets but there shall be much more ways to get other information and i can't find any reference guid with a list of possible sheets to traverse with xml .
character-reputation.xml
character-sheet.xml
character-talents.xml

On your site i can see all equipped items i have with my character but how and where do you get it?
Site Admin
Site Admin
All info that you need (except item icons) can be found at Blizzard armory web site.
do you mean that i can get the equipped items through a xml-request like i have discribed in my last post? I need to read the information with an xml-request and not on the website itself. This questions was for the one's who has build the WoW-heroes website (no offence) :D
Site Admin
Site Admin
As said in previous post, you can get all that info on Armory.
On character page (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Morgana) you can see which gear the character has equipped:
Code: Select all
<items>
        <item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_jewelry_necklace_01" id="30419" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpRing" putDown="PutDownRing" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="565901056" slot="1"/>

<item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_shoulder_29" id="42951" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpSmallChain" putDown="PutDownSmallChain" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="2"/>
        <item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_shirt_14" id="23345" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="3"/>
        <item durability="62" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_chest_leather_01" id="39509" maxDurability="70" permanentenchant="16" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="-18" seed="14286854" slot="4"/>
        <item durability="23" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_belt_03" id="6382" maxDurability="25" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="1864736448" slot="5"/>
        <item durability="57" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_pants_02" id="5199" maxDurability="65" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="6"/>
        <item durability="36" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_boots_03" id="9802" maxDurability="40" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="132" seed="2041446528" slot="7"/>
        <item durability="23" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_bracer_05" id="9777" maxDurability="25" permanentenchant="851" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="842" seed="278552204" slot="8"/>
        <item durability="18" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_gauntlets_23" id="5195" maxDurability="20" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="2093123712" slot="9"/>
        <item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_jewelry_ring_05" id="2933" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpRing" putDown="PutDownRing" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="908470016" slot="10"/>

<item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_jewelry_ring_11" id="30420" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpRing" putDown="PutDownRing" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="800466688" slot="11"/>
        <item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_misc_cape_09" id="4710" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="14"/>
        <item durability="59" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_hammer_08" id="15223" maxDurability="65" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpMetalSmall" putDown="PutDownSmallMEtal" randomPropertiesId="587" seed="726558688" slot="15"/>
        <item durability="63" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_shield_02" id="6571" maxDurability="70" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpMetalLArge" putDown="PutDownLArgeMEtal" randomPropertiesId="675" seed="1051134528" slot="16"/>
        <item durability="0" gem0Id="0" gem1Id="0" gem2Id="0" icon="inv_shirt_guildtabard_01" id="5976" maxDurability="0" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpCloth_Leather01" putDown="PutDownCloth_Leather01" randomPropertiesId="0" seed="0" slot="18"/>
      </items>

It looks like Blizzard also included icon name since the last time I checked, so now you can see durability, all gems, icon name, item id, enchant and at which slot the item goes. I hope this helps :)
That's where i was looking for thx m8 :yahoo:

The icons i found at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/ui/ 6002 icons lol

You helped me a lot

Cheers :friends:
hello .. can you please refresh this information, because the new Armory does not use this URLs... or can you point us to the Blizzard information about Armory API?

Regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto
the old armory xml feeds are still working. there is no api for the new armory as of yet and once there is the current one will be removed. is you goto a link to the old armory the page may say "check the new armory" but the xml info for scripts is still provided if you "view page source"
Jump to :