1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2259&sid=bb4c8a847839da14680ad8a4d895b9f2&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Ok under this will be the info etc etc
Now u have to remember these rotations and all that will take some practise to get use to, so dont change it after say 1run

I will try and update these as much as possible with upcoming patches and all that, all of these specs and glyphs have been tested for the best/nearly the best dps for ur gear, remmeber to take time to get used to ur spec/rotation!!! :)

[ Last edited by Deathmind on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Ok ill split this up in 3 groups, the unholy, blood and frost specs... to start off we shall do my favourite blood :D

Blood dps
Ok for your blood dps go tohttp://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc. ... 0000000000 for the spec. glyph should be
glyph of dancing rune wep
glyph of dark death
glyph of death strike
glyph of raise dead
glyph of pestilence
glyph of HoW
Now for the rotation, now really for good dps you need to test out all kinds of rotations so u can feel them... but one of the popular ones are....

If u have glyph of disease...
IT,PS,HSX2,DS then wen everythings back up... HSX4,DSX1... or atleast something like that....
then its u gotta use pestilence wen ur diseases r at round 1-3secs left, make sure u have a spare blood rune as well, this may take some practise to get used to btw.
Then its rince and repeat and wen hero is popped in ur raids just use ur drw hyst and raise ghoul, then continue with ur rotaion....

If u dont have glyph of disease...
IT,PS,HSX2,DS,HSX4,DS. then rince and repeat and use ur cds wen hero is popped or wen u fill like it

[ Last edited by Deathmind on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total. ]

Ok now for Frost dps (this is DW frost as 2h frost is outta the picture these days)

Ok now with ur talents.... you should copy this... http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0000000000
For the talents...
Ok now for ur glyphs....
My most recommended glyphs would be....
Glyph of OB... Glyph of FS... glyph of disease/ glyph of IT ... glyph of PEST.... glyph of RD... glyph of HoW...

Now for the rotation....
With disease glyph....
IT,PS,BSX2,OB... then OBX2,pest and BS... then OBX3.... BSX2 ... OBX2/depending on how long diseases.... if 1-3secs left use pest... Then rince and repeat from OBX3 after youve done it...

Without disease glyph...
IT,PS,BSX2,OB... then OBX3.... BSX2 OB then IT,PS then rince and repeat..

and thats it for the frost area i guess...
Finally the unholy area...
Ok, best talents i reckon would be...http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 0003133151
Ok, now for the glyphs...
glyph of the ghoul
glyph of IT
glyph of dark death
glyph of pestilence
glyph of raise dead
glyph of HoW

Ok now for the rotation.....
This rotation is pretty easy wen u get used to it... pretty good beggining spec...
IT,PS,BSX2,ScS... BSX2,ScSX2... then rince and repeat... make sure u have ur ghoul out all the time and its only move is "claw"

And thats is for the specs.... if u need anything else just ask on this forum of mine :D

[ Last edited by Deathmind on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Oh and i forgot to mention use DC wenever u hit 100rp.... and for blood users make sure u keep 25 RP if possible, not neccary though unless ur frost spec never use DC

Have fun with your dps!

Sorry i dont support tanking, need to work on that... :D

O yeh and just to mention..... for hit cap things....

You need 8% hit rating... (or 7% hopefully if u have a dranei ) for ur 2H auto attacks or any yellow moves besides DC and a few others....
You need 13% hit rating for frost DW (or 12% with dranei buff ... 9% with talents... ) IF u want to get DW auto attack capped, its not neccacry but is ok... dont stack it though...

Now for expertise...
In blood spec u only need to get 20 expertise SKILL... which is like 176 or so expertise rating... something like 8.(something) gives 1expertise skill...
In unholy/frost u need 21expertise SKILL.... which is around 184 expertise rating...

Now thats only for if u att from behind the boss which you should be doing unless its a dragon... and that should be all u really need anyway

So yeh like i said need anything else just say on this forum post and i will get to it ASAP :D

[ Last edited by Deathmind on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total. ]

As a Blood DK, you don't have a rotation, it's a priority system.`

Diseases Up(IT and PS at first, but pest after)
Heart Strike(Blood Boil for 5+ mobs)
Death Strike(for Death Runes)
RP Dumping

Really simple....
ahhh well i agree with u, its just the thing how every1 is like wats the rotation!!??!!!

so i listed it as that..

if i listed it as wat u said, all the noob(no offence) dks will be like WTF!!!??? tell me rotation
Oh yes and ofc i forgot to mention some decent enchants for u!!!!

BTW these r the best, most expansive chants

Head: Arcanum of torment from revered with ebon blades... best enchant dps
Shoulders: the enchant from sons of hodir, that gives 40+ ap 15+ crit rating..
Chest: +10 stats from a enchanter ... dunno wat lvl chanting needed
Bracers: the 15+ expertise rating if not capeed, if capped the 50+ ap, greater assault ( or the 130ap or w.e it is that LW can do)
gloves: the 15+ expertise rating if not capped, the 20+ hit if not capped, and if both capped the 44+ap chant
Belt: well obviously the enternal belt buckle
Legs: the LW epic chant... 75+ ap 22+ crit rating
Feet: the 12+hit,12+crit if not capped, if capped the 32+ ap chant...
if u got enchanting, then put the 40+ ap on ur rings...

that should be it for ur enchants... ohh and if ur 2h dps on ur wep rune of fallen crusader,... if ur 1h DW then MH rune of fallen crusader... OH rune of razorice

that should be it
Exp cap is crap. You're better off gemming hit (if under 7%) and strength otherwise.
normally going for the cap is the best thing to do, from wat ive tested and done its great, or atleast getting 22+ skill... that should suffice if u think stacking 2much gems is bad
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2259&sid=bb4c8a847839da14680ad8a4d895b9f2&start=10
Jump to :