Wow-heroes iPhone app

Suggestions and requests for new features
Jwj1983b

Wow-heroes iPhone app

Post#1 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:11 am

Every time I tab out to wow-heroes I think of how amazing it would be if there was an app for the iPhone. Just a suggestion.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wow-heroes iPhone app

Post#2 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

We will see what we can do about it .

Ballador

Post#3 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

What is it with I-phone users that makes them think that everyone should just create apps for them?

I have a Palm Pre ... I opened the website through the standard web browser, entered my character information, and it looked EXACTLY as it does on my computer ... I can zoom in and out, see the gear, the achievements, everything.

Just book mark the website and open it through the browser ... there is no need to waste VALUABLE developer time on an I-phone specific app. If your browser can't handle it, time to upgrade to a Pre or a Droid!

Nacklewicket

Post#4 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:33 am

Yeah!

A WoW-Heroes iPhone app would be quite nice :-D

Rothan

Post#5 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:30 pm

I completely agree! An iPhone App would be awesome!! I would use it daily! The only thing that I would consider to be better would be a WOW-Heroes Addon. :grin:

Chux

Post#6 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Ballador wrote:What is it with I-phone users that makes them think that everyone should just create apps for them?

I have a Palm Pre ... I opened the website through the standard web browser, entered my character information, and it looked EXACTLY as it does on my computer ... I can zoom in and out, see the gear, the achievements, everything.

Just book mark the website and open it through the browser ... there is no need to waste VALUABLE developer time on an I-phone specific app. If your browser can't handle it, time to upgrade to a Pre or a Droid!

iPhone envy?

An app would make it more convienent when not at a comp.

Kapua75

Post#7 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:39 pm

If iphone users get an app.. then there should be one for the motorola Droid too!!!

tkidwell447

Post#8 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 am

If you make an IPhone app, then you have to make a Droid app as well.

Please, please make an app. That would be great.

Sourjax

Post#9 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

/signed

Definitely want this, actually been searching the internet for something similar and can't find anything.

beckert

Post#10 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 am

I am an iphone app developer and am interested in creating an app for wow-heroes. please contact me and we can discuss. private message or email will work.

Return to “Suggestions”