view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Woot, first person to post :-)

Looks like a good site with plenty of potential. And a loot friendlier looking, better laid out & with a clearer breakdown of gear points than at be.imba.

Few comments (probably should go into the suggestions forum, but meh). At the mo you can only compare 2 characters at once. Being able to compare more would be quiet useful, though the screen might get cluttered.

Giving a few pointers, along the similiar lines to be.imba, for hit rating, crit/crush immunity etc etc would be handy as well.

all in all though GJ.

no go do more :-p

edit: a link back to the character yokey from the forums main page would be handy too :-)
Site Admin
Site Admin
hehe, grats, you were faster than me lol ;)
Thanks for kind words :)
Regarding few char compare thingie, sure, it sounds nice, but like you said, we just need to work out where to put all the stuff.

Quote:
Giving a few pointers, along the similiar lines to be.imba, for hit rating, crit/crush immunity etc etc would be handy as well.

Sure, why not, as soon as I finish fixing some bugs that occur in IE7, and Firefox "recommended ench upgrades" thing, I'll start expanding WoW Heroes features :)
Meh, No. 3 isn't bad. :yahoo:
Site Admin
Site Admin
great site, really coming along nicely, although i have one problem Alex.. it gave your character a higher rating then it gave mine :club:
:jester: Woo hoo .....
Yes very nice job on the site i always use it to look up people lol :grin:
awesome site! Just discovered it. where have you been the last four years! :lol:
Site Admin
Site Admin
Awww I'm glad you guys like it, thanks a lot :)
Jump to :