view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
im new to the forums though i use this auditor religiously so this might be a topic seen a lot. im wondering if the way u guys rate the gear takes into consideration set bonuses. my gear is mostly lvl 213 with a couple 200's and a few 226's so am i hurting myself by losing the 4 piece bonus while swapping my chest item for a lvl 226 according to the calculator? i used the weight scale option on wowhead to generate the best items i could equip according to those ratings and i log here and my score dropped 14 points and put me out of the top 100 on server. keep in mind i have everything enchanted the same on the swapped items and gemmed properly to boot. id just like to know as a resto shaman what i need to look at to make sure the gear i log out in is the best for my gear rating.

wham
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
From my knowledge, you do get a bonus in gear score from the tier bonus...though the amount I am unsure of. It might also help if you have a link to your wowarmory page so that others can help you with your gear.
Jump to :