First Topic :-)

General forum where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft and WoW-Heroes
Parrazell

First Topic :-)

Post#1 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Woot, first person to post :-)

Looks like a good site with plenty of potential. And a loot friendlier looking, better laid out & with a clearer breakdown of gear points than at be.imba.

Few comments (probably should go into the suggestions forum, but meh). At the mo you can only compare 2 characters at once. Being able to compare more would be quiet useful, though the screen might get cluttered.

Giving a few pointers, along the similiar lines to be.imba, for hit rating, crit/crush immunity etc etc would be handy as well.

all in all though GJ.

no go do more :-p

edit: a link back to the character yokey from the forums main page would be handy too :-)

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: First Topic :-)

Post#2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:05 pm

hehe, grats, you were faster than me lol ;)
Thanks for kind words :)
Regarding few char compare thingie, sure, it sounds nice, but like you said, we just need to work out where to put all the stuff.
Giving a few pointers, along the similiar lines to be.imba, for hit rating, crit/crush immunity etc etc would be handy as well.

Sure, why not, as soon as I finish fixing some bugs that occur in IE7, and Firefox "recommended ench upgrades" thing, I'll start expanding WoW Heroes features :)

Wowgeek

Post#3 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 am

Meh, No. 3 isn't bad. :yahoo:

Nujabes
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:52 am

great site, really coming along nicely, although i have one problem Alex.. it gave your character a higher rating then it gave mine :club:

Deegan

Post#5 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 pm

:jester: Woo hoo .....

micro788

Post#6 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 am

Yes very nice job on the site i always use it to look up people lol :grin:

Smack

Post#7 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

awesome site! Just discovered it. where have you been the last four years! :lol:

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#8 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Awww I'm glad you guys like it, thanks a lot :)

Return to “General”