Previous 1 . 2
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i understand what your saying about intell..i used to be marks..but i also know that agi is important as well..when i am gettin enchants/gem/new gear i always look at things in this order..hit,agi,intel,stamina,att power..alot of hunters on kirin tor atleast have neglected to cap out in hit..its really not hard to take your hit to 263 (8.02%) ..i have points in careful aim so i get the intell buff as well but i still think its more important to work in agi for the crit..as a hit capped hunter you really want your crit to be as high as you can get..i have ran with hunters who stack agi..haste..intell..and i always out dps them because they lack hit..there are a few good hit enchants on the market..as for weapon enchants though i have + 26 agi to both my fists..i use crimson steel and pride..thats +77 hit for my hands..if you kinda see what im getting at....hunters main order should be hit-agi-intel-stamina(survival) then att power....if your interested in my set up check out ronnag on the server kirin tor
my opinon woulkd be for to hand got with massacre and as hunter on 1 hands always stack agility is gives you ap and crit
First of all, virtually no one raids as a BM hunter since they got nerfed. So I won't even discuss that spec as if you try to enter a raid as a BM, you simply will not put out nearly as much DPS as a MM or SV spec with the same gear.

The first thing any Hunter should enchant/gem for is Hit Rating. Once you get to 263 (which is very easy, and you will not need Focused Aim to get hit capped, so don't waste the talent points), you move on to other stats. For Survival Hunters, it is all about Agility. For Marksmanship Hunters, Armor Penetration is very strong.

For neither spec should you put a INT enchant on a weapon! The rating should be negative for doing so, so a 0 rating is too much already. The real question you should be asking is whether to enchant for Agility or for Attack Power. DPS spreadsheets show a 2H weapon with Massacre will give you the best results with optimized gear, but you can get good results going with 2 1H weapons and using 2 Agility enchants, 2 AP enchants, or a mixture. An INT enchant will never be a good idea on a Hunter. As Survival, 1 AGI = 1.15 AP (base) + crit. 1 INT = 1 AP.

You should not need to enchant a weapon for Hit, but if you do (which should only happen with lower level gear), Accuracy (+25 Hit, +25 Crit) is better than the weapon chain for PvE.
Previous 1 . 2
Jump to :