•  Topic guilds
  •   |  Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:33 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  guilds  » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I was wondering where and how u get the guild lists, several well geared people from guild dont even show up on the guild list here. I can search them solo, but they dont show up with the rest of the guild. It is only listing about half of our geared 70's on the list and i was wondering if there was something we needed to do to correct this.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sometimes Armory shows people as guildless even if they are not. Try to search for those characters and, if they show up on Armory without a guild, i'm afraid there's not too much we can do. If they show up as they are in (your) guild, please just post their names (and server, zone too ofc) and I'll take a look.
I feel your pain. I'm actually writing a letter to the President of Blizzard today because our guild has been a total mess in the Armory since last November when we had a problem Blizzard tech support fixed. Our individual members show as in our guild but when we look at the guild page it only shows people who were in the guild when the problem happened. and are NOT in the guild now. After 10+ months of using the REPORT ERROR feature and reporting it on forums and via Customer Support on Blizzard.com I'm taking it to the top. All they say is 'it's in beta' ... ya well it's time to birth the baby; how long is it gonna stay in Beta? And being in Beta doesn't mean you don't listen to problems and at least try to fix em. We have about 450 people in our guild but show about 10 (who again aren't even in it LOL).

Best,
G
Jump to :