view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Alex,

Brilliant site, man. Hope you enjoy the vacation.

My question for you is, what is this costing you? If you set up a paypal donation thing or something similar, I'm sure that we'd be happy to pitch in and help out with the cost of maintaining the site. It's proved indispensible for checking PUGs and fresh meat before we thing about taking them along on runs, and we look forward to your continued improvements.

Let us know, and again, great work!

-D
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Sorry for posting soooo late, I was busy sorting out new stuff for wow-heroes, like new guild page, and special character problems for example :)
Thanks so much for kind words, I really appreciate it a lot :friends:
At the moment, it doesn't cost too much, except free time ofc, which is precious: there's not too much spare time between job, other RL stuff and WoW. However, WoW-Heroes will be moving to a private server very soon, the amount of characters and visits is just too huge for shared hosting. So, the maintenance costs will rise about 10-15 times. I'm hoping that ads will cover it, so if you guys wonna help, just click on some ad once in a while, it will be a huge help to keep the website online and running smoothly.

Thanks a lot for donation offer tho, I'm hoping it wont be needed :)

And again, thanks a lot :blush:
Jump to :