view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Ive been inspecting my gear score on my paladin(dyroc on gul'dan). And it seems rather low.
He is equipped in a lot of pvp gear but when i compare my gear against other pallies, it shows my gear being higher than theirs, but my total score is lower.

Then when i look at the stat comparison my confusion grows. For instance when comparing myself to gustave of gul'dan, all of my stats are higher than his except a little mp5 and spell haste, but my score is still like 100 back from his.

Is it the gems that are giving him such a huge boost over me, and if so why when my stats are higher across almost the entire board.
I believe Enchants and Gems add for a higher score.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I believe Enchants and Gems add for a higher score.

Ofc they are part of your gear :)

Tbh u have to many PvP items in your gear (7) and you have VERY strange enchants on your boots - great agility ??? why do u need that as a healer ? :think:
Your gear should refelct, as well as the enchants, and gems you use, the main spec you are using. :king2:
1. Gems and Enchants count torwards your gear score total and your missing plenty.
2. Resilience degrades your gear score regardless of it's ilvl. Wow-heroes is a PvE gear rater not PvP so you take a gear score loss with any PvP items vs. the PvE items of the same ilvl.

First what'd i do is research for items to replace any items i have below ilvl 200 and for any pvp items i have. This can be done by using wowhead.com, be.imba.hu, wowarmory.com and many other website.

Second i'd find what my best in slot enchants are and be sure i have all my gear pve ilvl200+ enchanted with my best in slot enchant.

Third i would find out what gems are best for best in slot and replace all my gems with rare+ best in slot gems.

Check out the links below they will let you know which items are missing enchants, items and so on. Being fully and properly enchanted and gemmed is like having 2-4 extra items.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... name=dyroc

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Gul%27 ... cter=Dyroc

Best of wishes with you and getting your rating up.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
First what'd i do is research for items to replace any items i have below ilvl 200 and for any pvp items i have. This can be done by using wowhead.com, be.imba.hu, wowarmory.com and many other website.

For possible upgrades you can just click on little arrow beside item slot:

Attachments
upgrade.JPG
upgrade.JPG (8.44 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
Jump to :