view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
at the moment i have 1 lvl 70 holy priest on Azsune/Eu called healingbeaut, now for any holy priest out there who does the dailys, you know how long it takes, now im going to make a death knight mainly just to do the lvl 80 dailys for a bit of extra cash and probably jewel crafting. on the other hand our guild has 3 amazing tanks, just wondering if i could be a tank and still do the dailys quickly? :banghead: other than that I CANT WAIT

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
the dk tank in my guild is specd frost and still puts out around 2k dps, so im sure youll be fine for doing the dailies, but as far as creating a tank for your guild if they have 3 id just go dps
Yeah, I have a DK tank and the dps is great. You will be fine doing the dailys.
well i think dk tanking and doing a good dps is a sure thing. :grin:
they do good dps no matter what.
my dk tank doest 1.5k solid dps without any buff whatsoever but has 32k hp so it works :cool:
and i also has a pvp set that strangely pulls 1800+ ... it shouldnt do that hehe
i dont know why :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
with the up comeing nurfs for dk tanks just go dps if your just rollin it for faster dailys anyways
yess dk tanks are being nerfed badly but ill live through it.
it isnt that insanely bad.
just gotta get full ulduar gear now :D
(25 man of course) :jester:
:good:
Jump to :